The past couple of days i’ve been feeling a bit lost and been asking myself the question “What the hell am I doing?!” what’s new?
I find when you ask such a huge question, it makes it more difficult to answer! The “what am I doing” question is such a broad question and can relate to so many different aspects of life. It can relate to your career, your relationships, your fitness, your health, your finances etc.
I found these thought provoking questions which can narrow your BIG “what am I doing” question down and hopefully help you find an answer!!
1. WHO INSPIRES YOU?
Some of us are inspired by athletes, some of us are inspired by life coaches, some of us are inspired by actors or models – find out who inspires you and what attracts you to their talent
2. WHAT DO PEOPLE USUALLY THANK YOU FOR
We all have greatness within us – some people are good at making others laugh, some people are good at making business decisions. What do people thank you for?!
3. IF YOU WERE SITTING IN THE AUDIENCE OF YOUR OWN FUNERAL, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT OTHERS TO SAY
We all know life is short, what do you want your story to be? How do you want people to remember you? In the face of death, fear, failure, embarrassment, money and pride disappears!
4. IF YOU HAD A WHOLE DAY TO BROWSE THE INTERNET WHAT WOULD YOU BROWSE?
If it’s houses, property may be your passion. If it’s books, writing may be your passion. If it’s movies, producing or directing may be your passion
5. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT SO IMMERSED INTO SOMETHING YOU LOST TRACK OF TIME, WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
For me, it’s writing – Sometimes I am writing and I look up and 3 hours have passed. To discover your passion, you have to know what consumes your entire being.
6. WHAT SUBJECTS DO YOU DEFEND, WHAT ARE YOUR BELIEFS ABOUT THOSE SUBJECTS?
What we stand for shows that we are willing to solve a problem
7. HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR LEISURE TIME? WHAT DO YOU IMMERSE YOURSELF IN TO
Your hobbies and interests show what you can and want to do
8. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHEN YOUR FEELING EXCITED, SATISFIED, RELAXED AND BEAUTIFUL AT THE SAME TIME?
We all have moments where we are at the peak of life and feel on top of the world
9. WHAT PROBLEM DO YOU WANT TO SOLVE
What problem can you solve? To know your passion you must be able to solve a problem faced by many people
10. WHAT MAKES YOU AFRAID OF THE NEXT GENERATION
What do you think should happen with what causes havoc such as terrorism, climate change, poverty, drugs – what are you most attracted to changing